In order to be eligible to receive a monetary contribution or an in-kind contribution from UVA Health, an organization must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Align with mission, vision, and values of UVA Health
- Support or align with clinical service offerings
- Support or align with UVA Health growth priorities and provide us with visibility in key markets
- Organization or program reaches healthcare consumers we serve or would like to serve
- Organization or program reaches a diverse and/or underserved populations
- Organization or program collects data and measures the quantifiable impact resulting from the grant contribution as measured against other priorities
- Be a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501 (c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code (Note: Other acceptable, tax- exempt organizations, such as under Section 501c(4) or 501c(6) may be eligible for community impact funding)
- Serve communities that are also served by UVA Health
- Serve communities without discrimination against any individual on the basis of race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation or national origin
Applications meeting the eligibility criteria will be considered for funding, but there is no guarantee of funding until approved.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.